Sunday, 24 November 2013

The coat gives me Autumn feeling

Hi! Today's my outfit.



Today I chose to wear a beige color coat which I took actually from my dad's wardrobe and it fits me ok, so I just stole it for a day.


When I waer Beige or Brownish color on tops the outfit tend to look gloomy and not impressive so I solved the problem by choosing primal colors, red for accessories and blue for sweater and jeans.



Waht I am wearing
Coat: My dad's vintage
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Cheap monday
Shoes: Stefano Rossi
As I said, I go for the mix of Blue and Red color, but that is not something I usually do. This happend as I spontsneously put the red socks on this morning just after I woke up because of the cold, but It looks like they go well with eachother here so I want to try this kind of combination more from now on.


Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!