Friday, 8 November 2013

November mood

Hey!
Today I did photo shooting for my portfolio with my favorite photographer who alwyas takes great care of me!


On the way to the shooting place, we run into this funny vending machine which is the cheapest machine that I had seen ever, only ¥10yen for a can, it is less than 20 pence for a can in British currency! This machine has actually been spotted on Japanese TV show a few times because of how cheap drinks are.

Amazing Graffiti!! The photographer took me to a really nice cafe after the shooting was all done, this graffiti is just right in front of the cafe.

And inside the cafe,,, is super nice too!! We had a nice drink anyway.

This is a sneak piece of the shooting from today...
It's coming up soon on this blong!


It was really fun and productive time!

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

No comments :