Monday, 2 December 2013

Fun time always come with melancholic feeling

Today before I go to a party. Let's not be so formal and be realaxing casual style.
Thinking about who are coming and what the party will be like. I konw that these thoughts always turn out to be the waste of time.


I do not remember when I got this white jacket, maybe around 4 or 5 years ago. I dug up my wardrobe and came across it. I like this kind of encounter, it is like I am gifted with something from myself in the past.
I found that the jacket goes well with casual stuff, like the check shirt shirt which I am wearing in the photo, the jacket makes them stand out and look very sharp!



And of course, I don't forget to go with this small doggie in my pocket.
Look at his great straw hat, he is always so well dressed! Don't be jealous with him.



Ok, now time to go!



Waht I am wearing
Jacket: Sisley
shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans: Cheap monday
Shoes: Stefano rossi



Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments :

Hadrien Leite said...

Awesome look
love those pics so much
great job
FOLOWING ^^

http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/reason-why.html

Milex said...

I adore your style.