Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Heard the footsteps, and then start..


It is the middle of the night now and I'm alone in my room obviously. I don't know what time it is now, I only know I stared drawing this just about when I heard the sound of footsteps of my family going into their rooms to go to bed. maybe It's been about 4 or 5 hours..

I draw a photo of myself which I found from the drawer of my desk. It was probably taken just about a year ago.

Thinking of tomorrow, I should have gone to bed earlier. I don't know why I suddenly started this drawing. I just felt this way, I felt like I needed to start drawing right away as I found the photo, because I didn't think I would be able to do it tomorrow or later. you can say that I just got emotional and the feeling came flooding.
When you are into something, you feel like passion, energy and other positive feelings towards it coming up from within yourself. It's always easy to pass up the chance and let the feelings go. Yeah, you would think you can do it later, but it's actually too late, I think. You would never regret not doing it or even just forget how you felt about it, that's totally fine, it doesn't cause you any problem. But you would never know what awaits for you to see beyond that. We can not keep our feelings until we feel like we are ready.


Well, I mean I'm happy with the finishing of the drawing, If you had a close look at it you can see it's really rough, but I had really great relaxing time drawing it anyway, and I don't know yet when the next emotional flooding will come to me...


Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments :