Saturday, 28 December 2013

If I knew the way,I'd show you how

Today I feature a over-sized knitting brown cardigan.

The cardigan actually is a ladies one from Atmosphere, which I bought when I went on a trip to Scotland around 2 years ago. I took the largest size and it gives me the nice bulbous shape on top.
I usually wear it for indoor almost like a bedroom-wear in winter time, but this time I took the plunge and worn it as the main one. I put it on over my biker jacket. I think it works pretty well. I found that the cardigan is really a good one to go try the layered styles with other clothes I have, so it will be worth trying it for another layered look.





Cheap Monday skull icon T-shirt which I got the other day. I chose to buy a Large size that is a bit oversized for me, and I like the contrast of the tight biker jacket and the loose T-shirt.



What I am wearing
Cardigan: Atmosphere
Biker Jacket: April77
Jeans: Lee
Shoes: Dr.Martens



Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments :