Thursday, 5 December 2013

Just don't be so cool because I don't know what to say

It is now December that it is a bit too cold to go out being lightly dressed like this obviously. This outfit actually was shot the other day in November. You can see that the color leaves are still sticking to the trees in the photos here, I guess it has almost all gone by now.








It is just simple color combination of Black and White, and I added the black hat to be a bit more sick. When I feel something missing in my outfit, this hat always help. Just put it on then it gives your outfit the smart and solid impression.


The clock accessory which I am wearing in the photos.


Waht I am wearing
Shirt: Levis
T-shirt: H&M
Jeans: Cheap monday
Shoes: Dr.Martens
Necklace: Who's Who(Japanese Brand)
Hat: Vintage


Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

No comments :