Wednesday, 22 January 2014

B for Blues

Even if it's so cold that you want to wear like knit sweaters and usual winter garments for tops, I still want to go for T-shirts style in winter. Yes I like the winter season, it's great time of enjoying fashion by doing layering styles and so on, but I sometims wish that I could wear T-shirts like the summer season. When you do T-shirts style in winter you need to wear inner shirts under the T-shirt, beacuse surely you don't want to feel cold at all. Stuff like heat-tech shirts from Uniqlo really help. It wouldn't make you feel so cold. I also wear a black cardigan over the T-thirt Alyhough you can't see it in the photos. I all unbutton the cardigan so I can enjoy the design of T-shirt.




The T-shirt is one of collaboration ones that Uniqlo presented with other world-famous companies, brands and artists.
This one is by Uniqlo and music instruments brand, ”Fender” and was in store in 2013 summer.


"The spirit of Rock'n'Roll" The tag of the the T-shirt.





What I am wearing
Beanie: American Apparel
Coat : Urban Research(Japanese Brand)
T-Shirt: Uniqlo x Fender
Skinny Jeans: Lee
Boots: Dr.Martens

Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments :