Thursday, 9 January 2014

I heard you called me but..

It's a new year, and this is my first post in 2014. I had a terrible cold on the last day of the year and had to cancel friends meeting, and couldn't even take part in my family meeting as well. I was too sick to do anything.
It's getting colder outside, but my interest in fashion is getting stronger. I find myself reading fashion stuff and magazines in bookstores, spending hours in my free time. I even look around carefully to find nice places for a next shooting every time when I go out.

This outfit is just simple as always. I wear April 77 bomber jacket with a boa. I don't want the whole outfit to look dark and dull so I put on a border sweater and a beanie. Thanks to the boa, stuff like casual sweaters and beanies naturally fit well with the jacket, so I don't have to choose really men's-like items for it like I would probably do for normal bomber jackets.






It's important to notice the reverse side of the jacket, it's cool check-pattern embroidery on it. I love the jacket so much because it doesn't have real coolness on the part where you can see, but where you can't see.



My favorite loafers from Topman. I often hear people say " The real sense of fashion always comes from your foots" I would say it's almost a famous saying in Japan, or maybe is it common saying all over the world? I'm not so sure, but anyway to follow the saying, I polished my shoes enough and have gloss on them.





What I am wearing
Beanie: H&M
Jacket : April77
Sweater: H&M
Trousers: Cheap Monday
Boots: Topman


Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

2 comments :

Haru Wilde said...

Have you ever been to the Kobe Fashion Museum's library? It's great for wasting hours of your time reading and browsing through fashion magazines and books. ^^

Tadayuki Ohara said...

Hello, Haru!
No, I didn't even know the library, but since you said that it really sounds worth to go there sometime soon. Thanks a lot for the tip! :)