Saturday, 4 January 2014

Outside the factory gate


Although this is the the first time I've shown you all this outfit with this black long coat on, I'm sure I've worn the coat most this winter more than any other outer I have. I got it at a vintage clothing shop last winter, I was very lucky when I asked a sales clerk in the shop about the coat, he told me it had been there only for 4 or 5 hours so I just bought it on the very day it came in, and he was also thinking if he would get it or not after work, but I didn't give him any chance.

The coat is made of light material, mostly wool so it feels very light and soft. When I choose outwear for winter I'm always careful about if they are light enough to wear, walk and travel. it's easy to find cool outer with cool design, but I wouldn't get it if they are not light enough.


A cute crown badge which my little brother gave me.
The coat is simple design so it goes well with any items and I can enjoy putting accessories on it like the photo.




What I am wearing
Beanie: American Apparel
Coat : Urban Research(Japanese Brand)
Sweater: Who's Who (Japanese Brand)
Trousers: Cheap Monday
Boots: Dr.Martens



Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

2 comments :

Milex said...

You're an angel.

www.theskimplelife.com said...

Great look!!! I love menswear!!!! Like your style =)

Hazel
www.theskimplelife.com