Monday, 10 February 2014

It's not bad at all to be green

I got a new hair style. I did hair cut modeling this Sunday. It always feels good to have something new, but to be honest, I was a bit worried at first when my hair stylist said some part of my hair would turn into green. I thought I would look like a Anime cosplayer or someting, but after looking at the finishing of the style I am quite happy with it. It's really a interesting style, I would never choose green if I could choose it myself though.



To suit the new hair colour and style, everything I wear was green and black base, of course.





All these photos were taken at the backstage of the show. After everything was done, I got the green check shirt and the pair of socks! Feeking really lucky since I don't have many green colour stuff!

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

No comments :