Monday, 17 February 2014

Kyoto colour

On a day trip to Kyoto. The theme of this outfit is Kyoto colour. I tried kind of to express the image of Kyoto green tea in this outfit along with my green dyed hair(while I still have it). In Kyoto, nice cafes, beautiful old buildings, Japanese poetic objects and the mix of modern and old time, I had amazing time there, so I want to upload a new post about the trip soon with loads of photos I took!






This place is where I wanted to go to death for very long, and finally made it! It is named "Suirokaku(水路閣)" at Nanzenji(南禅寺), really relaxing and beautiful place! Coming soon on this blog with more photo.



What I am wearing
Beanie: American Apparel
Coat: Urban Research(Japanese Brand)
Jacket: Vintage
Sweater: Ciaopanic(Japanese brand)
Trousers: Cheap Monday
Boots: Dr.Martens

Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day!

No comments :